Join us at Ste. Anne for our special events!
As the oldest parish in the Archdiocese of Detroit, there are many memories of Ste. Anne, and we intend on building more memories far, far into the future.
Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe – Tuesday, December 12
6:00 a.m. – Las Mañanitas (Songs of Praise)
7:00 p.m. – Mass and Celebration of Our Lady of Guadalupe
In 1531, a “Lady from Heaven” appeared to St. Juan Diego and identified herself as the Mother of the True God. Altogether 24 popes have officially honored Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Las Posadas – December 16 – 23
Join us on any or all of these nights as our parishioners enact the traditional procession of Mary and Joseph searching for room at the inn. The celebration includes prayers, songs and a reception each night. A different parish group presents the Posada each night.
- December 16 at 7 p.m. – Jornadas
- December 17 at 6 p.m. – Barrios Unidos en Cristo
- December 18 at 7 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico Pasion Mexicana
- December 19 at 6 P.m. – Religious Education
- December 20 at 7 p.m. – Las Guadalupanas
- December 21 – No Posada due to Vicariate Reconciliation Service
- December 22 at 7 p.m. – Knights of Columbus
- December 23 at 7 p.m. – Ste. Anne Families